Tuesday, February 16, 2010

PETITION TO HASHEM


PETITION TO HASHEM

Please consider petitioning to Hashem to rebuild the Beit HaMikdash by donating towards its rebuilding here. The size of the donation is not the goal. Donating with your heart is the key.

Brachot/Blessings Of Torah;
Tsila
Please note that I created this email/post as well as the video playlist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


For videos on the projects and on Machon HaMikdash see video playlist here

Click at "Play all Videos" button to view them in sequence

Please check every so often the above playlist to see if there are any videos additions


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 17 '10 - I received an email that prompts me to comment on this post. The following was my reply.

This is an action as opposed to prayer. We daven every day and in different ways, ask for it such as with Birkat HaMazon when in the section where we ask for it to be rebuilt and yet, we do not physically do much about it. So, perhaps by donating it is actualizing it in some form

PS I urge you to see the playlist and be part of the rebuilding! I think it is a rare opportunity since it is already in the process of progress and our show of desire to rebuild may be needed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tues Feb 23 '10

Please note that I update the original message to clarify my intent and the intent is to raise awareness of our duty to the Beit HaMikdash and the Temple Mount and make things happen as Hashem commanded us since Hashem may be just waiting for us to contribute in any way we can to it. The contribution may be by our presence and by our actual action in producing. The Temple Mount and the Beit HaMikdash is the heart of it all. Please also see International Temple Mount Awarness Day.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



PLEASE FORWARD AND LET OTHERS PETITION AS WELL!






l